INTERNSHIP: Business Developer
Posted on March 7, 2022 (Last Updated: February 20, 2023)
Business Development Internship (3-6 months)
Are you a proactive superstar constantly looking for new challenges, willing to make a change in each place you put your foot into? Are you dynamic, proactive and want to get a solid understanding of international sales within the SaaS industry? Then listen up! WakeupData is hiring a Business Developer Intern.
At WakeupData we empower our customers to be more efficient and make better decisions through our online Product Feed Management platform. The platform is cloud based, so that our customers enjoy a continuous, safe and secure service.
We are looking for an intelligent, dedicated, responsive and passionate individual who is ready to take on the task of creating and optimizing sales development processes in our fast-growing software company. The position offers international exposure and great expansion potential as well as ever-growing global learning opportunities! So, if you are looking for an opportunity to start a global career, join us and get the chance to learn from highly skilled colleagues and build a strong network. Contact us to tailor your internship to your interests and skill set, collaborating with your mentor to define how we can make your internship an exciting match.
The WakeupData team is based in Aarhus, Denmark and you will ideally be working from our office. However, we are flexible so working from home is also an option. Diversity is at the heart of our business and we are already counting 8 nationalities on the team.
- Contribute into our international growth strategy to new markets by analysing opportunities and building frameworks based on the analysis
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling, email outreach or via LinkedIn
- Build relationships with eCommerce businesses, as well as eCommerce and PCC agencies across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using HubSpot
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- You have a relevant educational background and you are looking for a dynamic role in sales that would allow you to gain experience in Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge about Martech, eCommerce and/or SaaS is definitely a plus
- An interest in building a career in sales
- You are ambitious, self-driven and results oriented
- You speak and write English fluently and another European/Scandinavian language will be considered a plus
- Understanding of Google SEO, SEM and PPC processes for eCommerce, will be considered a clear advantage
- Knowledge or experience with data feed management - is a BIG plus
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- We are all about team spirit, trust and transparency
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org