INTERNSHIP: Content Marketer
Posted on March 7, 2022 (Last Updated: May 02, 2022)
Digital Marketing internship (3-6 months)
WakeupData is a SaaS data integration platform that was founded in 2014. At WakeupData we empower our customers (eCommerce businesses) to be more efficient and make better decisions through our online Product Feed Management platform. The platform is cloud based, so that our customers enjoy a continuous, safe and secure service.
The current team behind WakeupData consists of a highly skilled international team, diversity is at our core! WakeupData is based in Aarhus, Denmark and you can work from our office, home or mix of both.
We’re seeking a sharp and eager to learn versatile marketer that wants to specialize in writing amazing content about eCommerce, digital marketing and paid media. We’re looking for someone that can write LONG form content FAST. You need to be both creative, structured, and detailed oriented. You'll learn to blend great content writing blended with Growth-hacking, technical SEO, and amplification.
- Writing in English. Fast, Longform, High Quality Content.
- Write long form write ups on interesting subjects within various eCommerce, digital marketing and paid media.
- Research while writing.
- Add content into HubSpot (don't worry, we'll teach you how to use it, if you don't know already).
- Development of case studies and management of content resulting from interviews with new and existing clients.
- Proofread everything from email funnel campaigns, blog posts, SoMe content, and a variety of other projects.
- Edit guest posts for tone, relevance, structure, and SEO.
- Establishing partnerships with other companies, publishers, bloggers, and relevant networks to introduce new traffic to our website.
- Work hand in hand with the Senior Marketing Manager and work across departments with Sales and Support teams to create blog posts and case studies.
- Give input and strategy on articles and work on growth-hacking projects.
- Create and schedule articles via SoMe campaigns to drive engagement.
What are we looking for?
- Capable of taking feedback and learning new ways of working
- You love to write and are passionate about Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Understanding of article structure and writing
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Strong copy writing skills, attention to detail, and creativity
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency and high quality writer in English
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to email@example.com