INTERNSHIP: Data Feed Optimization Consultant
Posted on March 7, 2022 (Last Updated: April 28, 2023)
Feed Optimization Internship (3-6 months)
Are you a proactive superstar constantly looking for new opportunities, willing to make a change in each place you put your foot into?
Join our international team and learn how data feed management can improve eCommerce performance across channels like Facebook, Google, Bing, Amazon, Pinterest, Ebay, Shopify, and many more!
Due to our rapidly evolving platform and clientele, we are now looking for an intern who would be asked to create and maintain feed marketing integrations and clients using WakeupData. You are strong in communication and very comfortable working with data and web-based software.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Evaluating current client product feeds
- Creating basic product feeds
- Creating basic integrations
- Help your colleagues solve technical cases for our e-commerce clients
- Assisting our business intelligence team
- Troubleshooting and Noting down bugs or errors if required
- Attending weekly customer success management team meetings
- The right person for this position will be required to have a basic understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce. But don't worry, we will train you an teach you everything you need to know about data feed management. In this position, you will be working closely with our Customer Success Managers, and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- You have a relevant educational background and you are looking to start your career in data management, willing to learn about product feed management and always looking to improve your technical skills
- Knowledge in Web APIs or basic programming is a very big plus
- You are ambitious, self-driven and results-oriented
- You speak and write English fluently and another European/Scandinavian language will be considered a plus
- Understanding of Google SEO, SEM and PPC processes for eCommerce, will be considered a clear advantage
- Knowledge and understanding data feed management - is a BIG plus
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Passion for being a part of something bigger
- We are all about team spirit, trust and transparency
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to email@example.com