INTERNSHIP: Growth Marketer
Posted on March 7, 2022 (Last Updated: May 02, 2022)
Growth Marketer Internship (3-6 Months)
WakeupData is a SaaS data integration platform that was founded in 2014. At WakeupData we empower our customers (eCommerce businesses) to be more efficient and make better decisions through our online Product Feed Management platform. The platform is cloud based, so that our customers enjoy a continuous, safe and secure service.
The current team behind WakeupData consists of a highly skilled international team, diversity is at our core! WakeupData is based in Aarhus, Denmark and you can work from our office, home or mix of both.
We’re seeking a sharp and eager to learn versatile marketer that wants to become a digital marketing specialist. We’re looking for someone that can learn fast and wants to contibute to the team with own ideas. You'll learn practical skills in growth-hacking to fuel lead generation, as well as Inbound Marketing to drive sustainable, repeatable, and predictable long-term growth.
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager with Inbound Marketing tactics like content creation, SoMe, Marketing automation, SEO, PPC
- Add content into HubSpot (don't worry, we'll teach you how to use it, if you don't know already) and create and schedule articles via SoMe campaigns to drive engagement
- Development of case studies and management of content resulting from interviews with new and existing clients
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and educate our clients on the latest PPC and eCommerce trends
- Establishing partnerships with other companies, publishers, bloggers, and relevant networks to introduce new traffic to our website
- Work hand in hand with the Senior Marketing Manager and work across departments with Sales and Support teams to attract and convert new customers and create the best customer experience
- Work on your own growth-hacking projects
What are we looking for?
- Capable of taking feedback and learning new ways of working
- You are passionate about Digital Marketing and want to gain practical skills in Inbound Marketing and Growth Hacking
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (any other languages are a plus)
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Rational thinking person and a good team player - but you also know how to work independently, and you are not afraid of challenges or taking on responsibility
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to email@example.com