INTERNSHIP: Customer Support Representative (6 months)
Posted on September 21, 2022 (Last Updated: February 20, 2023)
At WakeupData we empower great marketeers to perform even better, through honest and transparent communication, by offering guidance to help overcome challenges, simplifying complex concepts, and automating and reducing repetitive tasks.
WakeupData offers an affordable, powerful and versatile feed management platform to help scaling omnichannel businesses enter new markets, open more stores, grow multiple brands – and more! We’re on a mission to help businesses take their PPC advertising to new heights.
We are currently looking for an intelligent, dedicated, responsive and passionate individual who can help WakeupData grow through troubleshooting technical problems, customer interactions and inter-department collaboration within the company
The right candidate will be speaking native English, Danish or Swedish and have flair for technical solutions and thrives solving complex problems for some of leading online retailer and agencies. A background in e-commerce advertising and/or PPC/paid search will be an added advantage. More importantly, the role requires curiosity and willingness to learn, as the position demands a steep learning curve but with great responsibility.
The position offers international exposure and great expansion potential as well as ever-growing global learning opportunities within a fast growing industry!
The WakeupData team is based in Aarhus, Denmark and you can work from our office or remote. Diversity is at the heart of our business and we are already counting 8 nationalities on the team.
- Providing email, phone, and chat-based support for our clients
- Providing a case resolution
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting & escalating issues
- Creating and maintaining end-user documentation and instructional content (e.g. written articles and videos for our user guides)
- Working with colleagues to deliver the company goals
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree including subjects like Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Engineering, or similar
- Eager to start a career in customer success management with a technical customer support role.
- Curious to identify the real problem and ask the right questions
- Knowledge about Martech, eCommerce and/or SaaS is definitely a plus.
- Familiar with different types of data structures such as XML, CSV, JSON
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- You speak and write English fluently any other European/Scandinavian language will be considered a plus (especially Danish and Swedish).
- Experience and understanding of Google Ads, SEM and PPC processes for e-commerce, will be considered a clear advantage.
- Curious and fast learner.
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills.
- We are all about team spirit, trust and transparency.
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org