INTERNSHIP: Graphic Designer
Posted on March 15, 2022 (Last Updated: August 29, 2022)
Graphical Design Internship (3-6 months)
At WakeupData we empower great marketeers to perform even better, through honest and transparent communication, by offering guidance to help overcome challenges, simplifying complex concepts, and automating and reducing repetitive tasks.
WakeupData offers an affordable, powerful and versatile feed management platform to help scaling businesses enter new markets, open more stores, grow multiple brands – and more!
We’re on a mission to help businesses take their PPC advertising to new heights.
We are a highly skilled international team with 7 nationalities, diversity is at our core!
As an intern at WakeupData you will be based in our office in Århus, Denmark and involved in a variety of tasks from illustrations, presentations, website updates to video editing, animations and more all depending on your skills and interests.
- Developing visual content for SoMe, landing pages, blog/articles, ebooks, infographics and other design elements using Adobe Photoshop or InDesign.
- Contributing new perspectives and ideas, we want you to take initiative.
- Implementation of visuals into online content using HubSpot CMS.
- Updating company branding, style sheet, sales documents, and marketing presentations.
- Work with the marketing team to develop unique campaign specific landing pages with engaging content.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An incredible EAGERNESS TO LEARN.
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and creativity.
- A portfolio with work demonstrating basic principles of design.
- An eye for UX and engagement.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once.
- Deadline-driven mentality.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries.
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence.
- Fluency in English (Additional Scandinavian/European language is a plus).
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with HubSpot
- Graphic design portfolio
- Web Design experience
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to email@example.com