JOB: Business Development Executive
Posted on August 17, 2022 (Last Updated: August 29, 2022)
At WakeupData we empower great marketeers to perform even better, through honest and transparent communication, by offering guidance to help overcome challenges, simplifying complex concepts, and automating and reducing repetitive tasks.
WakeupData offers an affordable, powerful and versatile feed management platform to help scaling businesses enter new markets, open more stores, grow multiple brands – and more!
We’re on a mission to help businesses take their PPC advertising to new heights.
We are currently looking for an intelligent, dedicated, responsive and passionate individual who can help WakeupData grow through sourcing, generating and building new business for a fast growing SaaS platform.
The right candidate will have flair for technical solutions and thrives solving complex problems for medium to large businesses and agencies. A background in e-commerce advertising and/or PPC/paid search will be an added advantage.
The position offers international exposure and great expansion potential as well as ever-growing global learning opportunities!
The WakeupData team is based in Aarhus, Denmark and you will ideally be working from our office. Diversity is at the heart of our business and we are already counting 8 nationalities on the team.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling, email outreach or via LinkedIn and other sales tools.
- Build relationships with brands and larger eCommerce businesses, as well as eCommerce and PCC agencies across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities over time.
- Research prospects and identify key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good relationships.
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Hubspot.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated, qualified appointments booked and MRR generated.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual targets.
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. you are about to Graduate from CBS/BSS/AU/BAAA or similar and you are looking for a dynamic role in sales.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge about Martech, eCommerce and/or SaaS is definitely a plus.
- An interest in building a career in sales.
- You are ambitious, self-driven and results oriented.
- You speak and write English fluently and another European/Scandinavian language will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Google SEO, SEM and PPC processes for e-commerce, will be considered a clear advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with data feed management - is a BIG plus.
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills.
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections.
- Cold calling, sales training and Hubspot experience is a plus.
- We are all about team spirit, trust and transparency.
Base salary will depend on experience but will also include an uncapped commission, so a perfect opportunity if you love and thrive on sales.
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org