JOB: Technical Project Manager - Data Feed Optimization
Posted on March 24, 2022 (Last Updated: May 02, 2022)
At WakeupData we are always striving to make life easier for our clients/users. By automating labor intensive processes or simplifying complex problems.
We believe in honest dialogue and genuinely adding values to our clients’ setup.
The WakeupData platform is an online data integration hub. It is cloud based, so that our customers enjoy a continuous, safe and secure service.
We are looking for an intelligent, dedicated, responsive and passionate individual who is ready to take on some of the most exciting new projects involving data setup, optimization and review, and be involved in the success management processes in our fast-growing software company. The position offers international exposure and great expansion potential as well as ever-growing global challenges and opportunities.
Our office is based in the center of Aarhus and while we prefer you being based in Aarhus, we offer flexibility of working from the office and from home, so located elsewhere and visiting the office regularly could also work.
Scope and responsibilities
As we are experiencing an increase in demand for more and more technical implementation tasks, we are looking for a new team member to join our Customer Success Team. The role is a full time position with growth possibilities as we expect our team to grow due to our rapidly evolving platform and clientele.
Expect a steep learning curve for the right candidate, where you will gain a great technical understanding of creating and maintaining feed marketing integrations and assisting clients using the WakeupData platform, as well as advising on best practices to save time and improve their product feed quality. While we provide extensive feed management training and onboarding, we expect you to be a fast learner and have an understanding of different types of data structure such as XML, CSV, JSON.
You are strong in communication and very comfortable handling web-based software. You responsibilities will be:
- Establishing project scope during on-boarding, including identifying and prioritizing additional services and requests from clients.
- Evaluating current client product feeds, creating basic product feeds and creating basic integrations.
- Configure and map attributes from a variety of files, including delimited and XML files, custom scripts and API-based platform integrations.
- Assess quality of feed and identify any discrepancies or causes for delay.
- Identifying opportunities for upsell in cross collaboration with the Customer Success Managers.
- Troubleshooting and reporting bugs and/or errors in our platform if required.
- Attending weekly customer success management team meetings.
The right person for this position will be required to have a basic understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce.
In this position, you will be working with our Customer Success Managers, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Desired skills and experience:
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. CBS/BSS/AU/BAAA or similar.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce, performance marketing, and/or online advertising industries.
- Familiar with different types of data structure such as XML, CSV, JSON.
- Experience with working with bigger data sets - with the goal of optimizing, explaining or visualizing the data
- Experience with multiple areas of the Google Marketing Platform.
- Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English, Danish and other Scandinavian languages are a great plus.
- Strong project management and communication skills as well as an affinity for tech-related topics and problem solving.
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills.
- Knowledge in Web APIs or basic programming is a very big plus.
- Outstanding sense of humor, we love to laugh in this company.
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at WakeupData