JOB: Senior Backend Developer
Posted on February 28, 2023 (Last Updated: February 28, 2023)
Senior Backend Developer
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Senior Backend Developer, who is ready to take on the challenges of building and shaping the backend code and architectural design in our fast-growing software company. This role offers international exposure and great expansion potential, providing exciting challenges and opportunities. As a member of the core team, you will be part of our mission to transform how companies integrate systems and platforms.
In this position, you will be working with our CTO and Co-Founder with the possibility to take over the CTO role with time.
While our office is located in the center of Aarhus, we offer flexibility for working from home with occasional visits to the office. However, you have to be located in Denmark.
Scope and responsibilities:
Due to our rapidly evolving platform requirements and interest from our target audience, we are looking for a C# Developer who will become a core part of our company and be responsible for building the platform together with the product team.
You are of course strong in C# as well as are up to the challenge of being part of the entire development life cycle.
Depending on your interest and experience, you will be responsible for some of the following areas:
- Scoping and analyzing new and better ways of building integrations
- Evaluating the time needed and business value of new parts to add to the platform
- Handling the full development life cycle of new parts of the platform
- Developing and programming Rest APIs
- Changing our existing architecture towards a test-driven methodology
- Be part of our journey into predicting the value of optimising data, which will be something completely new in our industry.
- Pro-actively searching for new technologies to continuously take our platform forward
- Bug fixing
Some of the things we will be working on include:
- Self-service system to handle user creations, trials, and payments
- Launching a new way of understanding online products performance
- Creating advanced sales tracking and reporting by extracting data from Google Analytics
- New image drag and drop editor
- Building our own dynamic coding platform within our platform
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong proven C# experience preferably within both asp.net mvc as well as core.
- Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Passion for being a part of something bigger
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning is a plus
Understanding some of the following is a big plus:
- Azure SQL
- Web and Rest APIs
- Test-driven development
- XML, JSON, CSV and other file types
- Crawl technologies
- A fine sense of humor :)
Why join WakeupData?
WakeupData is a SAAS-based data integration platform that strives to simplify complex problems and automate labour-intensive processes for our clients. At WakeupData, we believe in the power of honest and open communication. Our goal is to bring real value to eCommerce companies by providing them with a powerful platform and empowering their talented marketers to perform even better. We are committed to fostering a culture of integrity and collaboration, where everyone is encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas in an environment of mutual respect and support.
To apply for this position, send your application/cover letter and CV to email@example.com